Prep time: 5 mins
FRESH SUMMER MOCKTAIL
Cooking time: 0 mins
Serving size: 2
Health Benefits of this Recipe
The perfect beverage to sip on through the party season! This is a delicious pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly mocktail that isn’t packed with artificial sugars or flavours, just real ingredients that you can enjoy!
- ½ lebanese cucumber (washed & sliced)
- 1 sprig mint (washed, stems removed)
- 10 blueberries (washed)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 ice cubes
- 300mL natural coconut water
- 100mL sparkling water or soda water
- Divide the cucumber, mint, blueberries, lemon juice and ice cubes evenly into two glasses.
- Pour 150mL of coconut water and 50mL of sparkling or soda water into each glass.
- Stir gently to combine and enjoy!