Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 30 - 35 min
Serving size: 10 - 15
Health Benefits of this Recipe
Feel happy and enjoy this sweet treat knowing that these brownies are designed to support your breast milk production. Brewers yeast is traditionally known for supporting lactation!
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 4 tbsp brewers yeast
- 4 tbsp flax seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut milk (from the carton)
- 3 eggs (whisked)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚C fan-forced.
2. Line a brownie tin with baking paper or alternatively use coconut oil.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and mix.
4. In a separate large bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients together.
5. Pour the wet mixture in with the dry mixture and mix well to combine.
6. Transfer the mixture to the brownie tin and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
7. Enjoy hot or cold.
Tips & Notes
Gluten-Free Option: Use gluten-free brewer's yeast or omit instead.