Prep time: 10 min
IMMUNE SUPPORTING GUMMIES
Cooking time: 5 min + 2-4 hrs in the fridge to set
Serving size: 12
Health Benefits of this Recipe
Gelatin is a pure protein source, which provides the body with a number of beneficial amino acids. These amino acids assist with tissue building and repair, particularly within the gut. The addition of ginger is a wonderful anti-inflammatory and warming spice, perfect for the fourth trimester or anytime your immune system is in need of some TLC.
- 3 tbsp Natural Gelatin (we used Nutra Organics brand)
- 2 cups (500ml) freshly brewed ginger tea
- 1 tbsp honey
1. Brew your ginger tea as per packet instructions and allow it to steep for 5 minutes.
2. Bloom your gelatin by adding 3 tbsp gelatin powder to ¼ cup water, and mix well until combined. If there are lumps add a little more water and mix until smooth.
3. Combine the ginger tea (while still very hot), gelatin and honey and mix well until combined.
4. Pour into moulds of choice and allow to set in the fridge for approximately 2 hours.