Prep time: 5 min
BABY & TODDLER FRIENDLY HULK PANCAKES
Cooking time: 10 mins
Serving size: 10 pancakes
Health Benefits of this Recipe
These pancakes have sneaky veggies packed into them and contain rolled oats as a whole grain source of complex carbohydrates. They are sweetened with only banana making them the perfect breakfast or snack for your little one. These also make a great one handed snack for you mama, when you need a little pick-me-up!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 overripe bananas
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Butter or extra virgin olive oil
1. Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until the batter is smooth.
2. Heat butter or EVOO on a pan on medium-high heat.
3. Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto the pan for each pancake, cook 3 at a time, ensuring there is enough room to flip.
4. Cook pancake for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Delicious dipped in yoghurt.
- For older kids, top with fresh fruit and some more nut butter.
Tips & Notes
- Suitable for a baby 9+ months.
- If you are introducing our Hulk Pancakes to your baby, ensure they have been introduced to all containing allergens appropriately prior to eating.
- The pancakes should be soft and easy to squish between your fingers.