Prep time: 2 min
PREGNANCY ROCKY ROAD
Cooking time: 2 mins + 2 hrs to set in the fridge
Serving size: 8-10
Health Benefits of this Recipe
Even the most inexperienced cooks will LOVE our Pregnancy Rocky Road. We have created the perfect sweet treat! Our Rocky Road includes selenium packed Brazil nuts, zinc rich pepitas and antioxidants from goji berries.
- 1 block 70% (or higher) dark chocolate
- ¼ cup brazil nuts
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ cup pepitas
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute to melt. Stir well.
- In the same bowl, add in the remaining ingredients and mix through until all ingredients are coated in the chocolate.
- In a lined baking dish scoop in the mixture and flatten using a spoon.
- Place in the fridge to set for 2 hours or until firm and it doesn’t break apart.
- Use a knife to chop into desired portions.
Tips & Notes
As dark chocolate contains caffeine this recipe will contribute to the maximum daily caffeine intake of 200mg during pregnancy and breastfeeding.